Winter Social - LNYC Clubhouse
It's a new decade so come out for the first LNYC Adult social event of the season and help celebrate the '20's.... Not the 2020s but the 1920's. This year's Winter Social is dedicated to the Great Gatsby. An exciting time when men wore fidoras,spats, white suspenders and pinstripes. Ladies wore lots of pearls, flapper dresses and feather boas. Celebration in costume is highly encouraged. Please help your hosts Past Commodore Dave & Katrina Safirstein plan this signature event by registering early.
If you are available to help set up and transform the clubhouse to the 20's on Friday afternoon, please jump over to the calendar on February 21st and volunteer. Sunday volunteer clean up spots are also available. Thanks in Advance.
Heavy Hors d'vouvres
- $18 per person when paid by February 15th
- Help your hosts plan AND Save the $5 per person pay at the door late fee.
Three easy ways to register and pay
- Register online and mail your check below
- Register online and pay via direct debit to your checking account. Requires set up of GoCardless account in the member portal
- Register online and pay via credit card through Paypal. Does not require a Paypal account
Last updated 7:02pm on 8 January 2020